Laos – The Real Asia
Welcome to Laos, the country of thousands of elephants, wonderful landscapes, and friendly people in one of the last frontiers in Southeast Asia!
The mighty Mekong River in the west and the Truong Son Mountains in the east offer natural borders to Thailand and Vietnam respectively, while Laos also shares borders with China in the north, Myanmar in the northwest and Cambodia in the south.
With over half of this land locked country’s area being densely forested, and 70% of it mountainous, it is hardly surprising that a profusion of rare flora and over 1,200 species of wildlife find a home beneath Laos’ tropical canopy.
While Laos does not offer a coastline or famed beaches, it does have 4,000 islands in the south, as well as the Khonephabangeng Falls, the largest waterfall in Southeast Asia. Apart from the 4,000 islands, southern Laos’ main attraction is the temple of Wat Phou, a World Heritage listed site, in Champasak.
Upon entering Vientiane, you will be surprised at the relaxed atmosphere and small-town charm of this capital city. The city is characterized by an eclectic mix of colonial French buildings and ancient temples, along with colorful markets.
Nestled in the valleys of the mountainous north is Luang Prabang, a former royal capital and now a World Heritage Site listed by UNESCO. This enchanting city, dominated by golden-roofed temples and bright saffron-robed monks, exudes a spiritual essence that will surely capture your soul.
Welcome to Laos and share the delights of this Asian treasure.
- Our Laos luxury tours feature:
- Unique places to stay, such as a one-suite boutique hotel or splendid former royal homes
- The best and most unique destinations Laos has to offer.
- Special access to World Heritage site Luang Prabang and its marvelous pagodas and temples
- Glamorous couture gowns, quality silk, and exquisite silver and jewelry made to order
- Exploring the finest shops, restaurants, spas, bars and services, while avoiding the crowds
- Private boat trips on the Mekong River and visits to hill tribal villages
- Private dining with cultural performances
- Upon request, elephant rides, restaurant reservations, meetings with artists and designers, shopping recommendations, spa reservations, tours with special-interest lecturers, and exclusive access to local activities and cultural events
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Call us any time at +84. 1234 68 69 96 or ++84.4. 3927 4120, and we can help you plan your dream vacation to Laos.
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Call us any time at +84. 1234 68 69 96 or ++84.4. 3927 4120 for help with planning your dream vacation to Cambodia.